Learn more about Villanova Middle School
- A Catholic education rooted in Augustinian values of Unity, Truth, and Love.
- A small, safe, and diverse school community.
- A well-rounded, challenging academic program.
- Offering additional opportunities in athletics, fine arts, and community service.
- A low student-to-teacher ratio ensures every student receives the support they need.
- Science labs, art studio, gym, pool, robotics lab, green screen video production facility, Mac computer labs, and more!
We would love to hear from you!
Villanova Prep is currently gathering information from the community regarding interest in our planned Middle School, set to open in Fall 2023. If you would like to find out any information about our plans, please reach out to our Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Initial plans include a typical school day that will hold 6 periods (classes) with breaks and lunch between 8:15am and 2:45pm. Extended day activities including sports practices, music, performing arts, and tutoring/academic support will run daily until 4:30pm.
Signature programming at Villanova Middle School will include Service Trips, visiting local museums, experiential learning opportunities, environmental education outings, and an 8th grade Washington D.C. trip.