DRESS CODE FOR YOUNG WOMEN
- Hair shall be in a natural color.
- Girls may wear moderate makeup, earrings, and jewelry.
- No other body jewelry as a result of piercing is permitted, no exposed tattoos.
REGULAR DAY DRESS
- Official Villanova polo or button down shirt.
- Shirts may be ordered through the Villanova website, purchased as part of an athletics spirit pack, or purchased through an approved Villanova spirit wear sale.
- Shirts may not be cropped and must be long enough to prevent revealing the mid-section at any time.
Pants, Capri Pants, Bermuda shorts and Skirts
- Only fabric that is cotton twill, corduroy or dress style
- Must be worn at the waist and not be denim or denim looking material or elastic/spandex material.
- Skirts: must be loose and flowy in style (no fitted, stretchy, or spandex material), and no shorter than 4 inches above the knee (no see-through material)
- Shorts must be no shorter than 4 inches above the knee and not stretchy or spandex material
- Closed heel, closed toe
- Socks may not go over the knee
- Stockings must be solid and no fishnet material
Clothing, styles, or inappropriate self-expression that are extreme (for example, shorts/ skirts/pants/shirts/blouses that are tight, low-rise, or see-through material) are not permitted.
FORMAL DRESS DAY
- Skirts that come to the knee or longer.
- Dresses that come to the knee or longer (midi length). Must have sleeves
- Full length or midi length dress pants or pantsuits (no denim material of any kind).
- Blouse (Oxford style) or sweater with sleeves, and an appropriate neckline. (no see-through material, no sleeveless shirts, low cut necklines need an undershirt)
- Clean dress shoes or sneakers with enclosed heel or back strap (no sandals, athletic shoes, or heels higher than 3”).
- Solid color stockings without designs are permitted (no fishnet).