Building on nearly a century of experience, we will be a leader among Catholic secondary schools by providing high-quality education for young men and women in the Augustinian tradition. We will offer a breadth of opportunities to foster the intellectual achievement, personal and physical development, artistic and creative talents, and service-leadership of our students.
Our programs and community will exemplify Gospel and Augustinian values of Unity, Truth, and Love. We will be the first choice of students and families who seek excellence in college preparatory and Catholic education.
Specifically, we will be characterized by:
1. Education that is distinctively Catholic in its philosophy, instruction, culture and practices that prepares young men and women for a happy and fruitful life in this world and the next.
2. Academic Excellence with students at the center.
3. An Outstanding Faculty and Staff, grounded in Augustinian values and with a love for learning, fully dedicated to the mission of the School.
4. A Diverse School Community, that welcomes students from a wide range of backgrounds. The unique presence of international resident students offers the opportunity for global citizenship, mutual understanding, and lifelong friendships.
5. A Small, Supportive, and Safe School Community, situated in a beautiful natural environment. Villanova is committed to enhance learning through vibrant campus life.
6. A Distinguished Program for Young Women in the study of mathematics and the sciences.