Our college counselors provide academic, college, and wellness support for students through classroom programming and individual meetings. We provides support for parents and families through fellowship opportunities in morning and evening programming. With a cultivated network of expert individuals and professionals, our college counselors serve as a dynamic and up-to-date resource for parents and students to and through college.
Comprehensive College Counseling Program
- Monthly Educational Workshops for Parents
- Regular In-Classroom Programming
- Individual Student Planning
- 1-Day, 3-Day, and 5-day College and University Tours
- Tours to Local Colleges and Universities
- Annual College Fair
- 70+ On-Campus Visits from College Admission Representatives
- Partnerships with Industry Companies, Institutions, and Experts
Students will visit Stanford University, UC Berkeley, San Jose State University, University of San Francisco, St. Mary’s College of California, Santa Clara University, UC Santa Cruz, and San Francisco State University.
Registration forms can be found at this link. The registration and deposit amount of $100 is due ASAP